Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Recent News

I have been receiving some complaints recently about members being kicked out of the club. When Chris and I decided on who was being "cut", we looked at members that had three strikes or had incomplete hours from last year. It has come to my attention, however, that many of you were misinformed by Ms. Sullivan on the due date for hours last year. Since I did not collect hours past the actual due date, none of these hours were accounted for in our decisions. I realize that this is not anyone's fault, so we will be lenient on who actually gets kicked out of Honor Society. In the next couple of days I will be talking with Pagano and will try to recover these missing hours so as to "reinstate" the kicked out members. My apologies for the inconvenience.
In other news, I will be updating the attendance for the year and group hours (for those of you who helped out at the College Fair) after the October meeting. Be sure to check your emails for any additional information!
Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment